Sunday, February 24, 2013

appreciate what you have

sometimes, in this life u will face some difficulties
jama' bear in mind..
lain orang lain ujian nye.
silalah bersiap sedia untuk segalanya.

looking back of all the things that i had done.
the hardships that i faced
really do shape my life and soul right now.
i solemnly will try to appreciate every second of my life without sighing and feeling down
because Allah has bless me and still is.

thank you Allah for the great plan for my life.
i'm redha to all Your doings.
Terima Kasih.
Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, AllahuAkbar!

i repent, for all the wrong doings that i had done in the past and might have done in the future.
Berkatilah kehidupanku.

Kadang-kadang terasa umur saya lebih tua berbanding diri saya.
saya perlu betul2 matang.
think think think again.

I will enjoy my life more.
my life as a muslimah.
terima kasih kerna mengurniakan aku sahabat hebat dengan segala macam perangai
supaya aku lebih mengenal erti islam dengan dari arah sisi yang berbeza.
Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment